Friday, May 4, 2007

Ooh, looky!

Sensual Reads & Reviews has nominated my short story, BEST LAID PLANS, for their June Book Of The Month! It's up for a vote, so if you have time, do a little clickity and show some love. Thanks, everyone!

(I can't figure out why the huge space before the voting box, but if I make it go away, the voting box doesn't work anymore... I guess we can just pretend there's a few pictures of gorgeous men there, right?)
















Vote for June's Book of the Month
Slicker by Jade Rivers
Three Wishes: Best Laid Plans by Amelia Elias
Drinyian by Ann Cory
The Unforgiven: Nicholas by Tracy Ranson
The Unforgiven: Raphael by Tracy Ranson
Time Warp by Alessia Brio
Giving Chase by Lauren Dane
Alyssa's Choice by Trista Bane
Bound by Blood by TC Lotempio
See Results

2 comments:

Kate Johnson said...

I voted. And I also tagged you.

Meg Allison said...

Congrats, Amelia! I voted ... and I tagged you as well. You are such a popular lady. (GGG)

Hugs,

http://megallisonromance.blogspot.com